Please note that this opportunity is no longer available.
Do you care about global issues like poverty, war and disease? Do you want to gain experience of using social media? Then we want to hear from you!
Act Global is a joint project between the Citizenship Foundation and Relief International. Our online network is a place for young people from around the world to think, talk, solve and act on global issues they care about.
We are looking for passionate, articulate and enthusiastic young people (aged 16 -19) to become Act Global Online Youth Ambassadors. You will need an interest in and awareness of global issues, some experience of using social media and strong written skills.
What would I need to do?
- Write blogs to encourage discussion on global issues
- Encourage others to use the site by commenting on photos, videos, blog posts and polls
- Welcome new members to the site and help them to get started
What do I get in return?
- An excellent opportunity to add to your CV
- Experience working on an international project
- An induction at Citizenship Foundation Offices in Central London
- Travel expenses covered
- An invitation to our Celebration Event at City Hall in October
- An award after writing 10 blogs
If you want to get involved email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.